Senior Full Stack Developer
Our company, Atomic47 Labs, is a small, full-service development firm that specializes in emerging technology products. We work in partnership with entrepreneurs to build projects in the following areas: Blockchain, AI, Fintech, IoT, Authentech, and Healthcare.
We are looking for a senior full-stack developer to be part of a growing team that produces scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.As a Developer with Atomic47 Labs, you should be comfortable with both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
– Work with development teams and product managers to design software solutions
– Design client-side and server-side architecture
– Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
– Write effective APIs
– Test-driven development
– Security and data protection
– Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
– Write technical documentation
– Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
– Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
– Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
– Familiarity with common stacks
– Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), Amazon Web Services
– Excellent communication and teamwork skills
– Great attention to detail
– Organizational skills
– An analytical mind
– Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or relevant field preferred
What we offer:
– Competitive salary in the range of $90 – $110K per year depending on experience.
– 4 weeks of vacation per year (including the week between Christmas and New Year’s)
– Comprehensive extended health, vision, and dental package.
– Room and incentives for growth.
– Fully remote work with a flexible schedule.
– A fun, talented, and motivated team.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In your cover letter please include your salary requirements and a clear example of how you have been successful in your previous work experience.